He is coming, a possessed man is coming, a voodoo mask in his chest and lines of power in his back. Shadow Man is coming. Going after evil from Liveside to Deadside. To stop the Apocalypse. To save your soul.
Stalk criminals across two worlds: Explore crime scenes in the Louisiana, Swamplands, a New York tenement, a Texas prison, the asylum and many other locales.
Send Evil back to darkness: Go in armed with high-caliber guns or soul-destroying voodoo powers.
Unravel the Mysteries of Deadside: Gather sinister voodoo artifacts in order to solve puzzles.
Live the Nightmare: Over 40 immersive cut-scenes and hours of in-game speech.
Shadow Man Remastered is a complete overhaul of the classic game with restored, previously cut content!
3 New Levels:
- "Summer Camp, Florida" (Day and Night)
- "Salvage Yard, Mojave Desert" (Day and Night)
- "Asylum Station 2 - Experimentation Rooms"
New Audio (from the original games composer, Tim Haywood):
- Remastered music and SFX
- New music and SFX for the restored levels
- Restored cut/unused voice dialog in levels
- HD Textures for all levels and objects
- Nvidia Intro Cutscene Textures
- HD HUD and inventory icons plus a new icon for the Shadow Gun
- Restored unused animations
- Restored several cut and censored models from the original levels
- New weapon wheel to select weapons faster as time is slowed down
- Improved controls
- Improved destructible objects using Bullet Physics
- Auto targeting
- Tweaked/improved AI
- Levels rearranged as originally intended
- A ton of fixes across the entire game to each level from object to geometry fixes
- Fixes to the localization for English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Over 30 achievements
- A second Violator
- Sawed-off Shotgun (replaces the second regular shotgun)
- New model and many sound variations for the Shadow Gun
- Yort Floater
- The Seraph Queen
- Dead Worm
- Unused zombie restored in Station 2
- One arm Tenement Zombie.
- Dynamic Per Pixel Lighting
- Clustered Forward Shadow Mapping
- Order-independent transparency
New Post Processing Effects:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Anisotropic Filtering
- Motion Blur
- Film Grain
- Depth of Field