Anyhow, the point is not to bicker at the moment. It is to let you know that Deadpool will be coming on June 25th this year. Also, if you plan on pre-ordering the game then there are some little extras depending on the retailer you go to. All of this should be no big surprise as this is the standard, but seeing as The Merc sent me
threats hugs and… kisses I figured I would pass everything along here as it was passed to me.
- MY "Merc with a Map Pack" DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps — GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower — to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes — the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leader board.
- Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else — me!!! I'll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. — U.S. Only
- A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now's your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! — U.S. Only
- A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels — but seriously… buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital cover sleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
Pretty much standard outside of the pre-order party. My guess is that it will most likely happen in California or New York somewhere, but we could all be surprised. But there you have it. Now enjoy those new screens and description cards.
Is that good enough for you Mr. Pool?